Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Widia Tungsten Carbide Mining Conveyor Belt Cleaner Scraper Replacement Blade Tips||Keywords:||Scraper Blade, Conveyor Belt Cleaner, Tungsten Carbide Scraper Blade|
|Grade:||K10, K20, K30, YG6, YG8, YG6A, YS2T, YG10X||Material:||TC, Widia, Tungsten Carbide|
|Hardness:||91 - 92||Surface:||Ground, Sintered Blasting|
Widia Tungsten Carbide Mining Conveyor Belt Cleaner Scraper Replacement Blade Tips
|Item||Tungsten carbide strip|
|Grade||K10, K20, K30, YG6, YG8, YG6A, YS2T, YG10X|
|Sizes||standard or customized.|
|Country of Origin||Zhuzhou, China|
|Usage||scraper blade, conveyor belt cleaner.|
Why are tungsten carbide blades used on belt cleaners?
Tungsten carbide tipped blades provide superior cleaning efficiency. They also feature a lower lifetime cost—due to their durability—compared to many other blade types. Traditionally, tungsten carbide blades have been compatible only with vulcanized belts. Today, technical advancements with certain blade options make these blades more compatible with mechanically spliced belts as well.
Are all tungsten carbide blades the same?
• Absolutely not! Carbide is a composite of carbide granules and binder metals that provides a very hard, long-wearing material for belt cleaner blades.There are several ways to vary the mixture.
• Some low cost carbides can have inferior wear resistance which results in short blade life. Others have poor impact resistance and can chip out—potentially causing damage to the belt.
• Many blade tips are weakened with voids or binder pooling due to inferior production processes. Bargain-priced carbide isn’t always a bargain.
Why choose a tungsten carbide blade. Look for blades that offer:
• Better cleaning efficiency. When optimally tensioned, the thin, hard blade will provide
superior cleaning performance.
• Good value. When you consider lifetime cost vs. initial cost, a tungsten carbide blade’s durability and lower required maintenance often makes up the cost difference over the life of the blade.
• Versatility. Some designs can be used with mechanical belt fasteners.
Where to use tungsten carbide blades.
• Highest cleaning efficiency is another attribute that makes tungsten carbide the right choice
in applications where unbeatable performance is required.
• Highly abrasive materials are commonly conveyed on belts that use these wear-resistant blades.
• Reduced maintenance is the reason why many users choose carbide-tipped blades; they’re well worth the investment in applications where less durable blade materials result in unacceptable wear rates, cause frequent retensioning tasks and increase maintenance costs.
|Properties and applications of carbide strips|
|Performance & application recommended|
Good wear resistance, used for hard wood, used for
processing original wood, aluminum section bar, brass rod and cast iron.
Wear resistance higher than YM6, used for processing hard wood,
original wood, aluminum section bar, brass rod and cast iron.
|YM8||14.7||2800||89.8||High wear and impact resistance , suitable for machining dry wood, soft wood and non-ferrous metal section bar.|
|YM2T||14.25||2400||92||Fine grain alloy, with high wear resistance, bending strength, bonding resistance and thermal strength. It is suitable for machining refractory alloys, stainless steel, high manganese steel, etc.|
|YS25||13.0||2200||91||Wear resistance and strength comparatively higher, suitable for machining cast iron, non-ferrous metal and non-metal materials.|
Wear resistance and strength comparatively higher,
suitable for processing cast iron, non-ferrous,metal and non-metallid materials.
|Other grades of strips may be offered according to customers' requirement.|
|140 * W * T||140||6||1.5-6.0||230 * W * T||230||8||2.0-6.0|
|140 * W * T||8||230 * W * T||10|
|140 * W * T||10||230 * W * T||12|
|140 * W * T||12||230 * W * T||16|
|140 * W * T||14||230 * W * T||18|
|140 * W * T||16||230 * W * T||20|
|140 * W * T||18||230 * W * T||22|
|140 * W * T||20||2.0-6.0||230 * W * T||25||2.5-6.0|
|140 * W * T||22||230 * W * T||28|
|140 * W * T||25||230 * W * T||30|
|165 * W * T||165||6||1.5-6.0||230 * W * T||32|
|165 * W * T||8||230 * W * T||40|
|165 * W * T||10||320 * W * T||320||8||2.0-6.0|
|165 * W * T||12||320 * W * T||10|
|165 * W * T||14||320 * W * T||12|
|165 * W * T||16||320 * W * T||14|
|165 * W * T||18||320 * W * T||16|
|165 * W * T||20||2.0-6.0||320 * W * T||18|
|165 * W * T||22||320 * W * T||20|
|165 * W * T||24||320 * W * T||22|
|165 * W * T||25||320 * W * T||24|
|165 * W * T||26||320 * W * T||25||2.5-6.0|
|165 * W * T||28||320 * W * T||28|
|165 * W * T||30||2.5-6.0||320 * W * T||30|
|165 * W * T||32||320 * W * T||32|
|165 * W * T||35||320 * W * T||35|
|165 * W * T||40||320 * W * T||40|
|Other types of strips may be offered according to customers' requirement.|
|Packing||Paper+paper boxes+exported wooden cartons or paper cases.
As a manufacturer, Mingri can provide any kinds of package as buyer's requirement.
|Shipping||UPS,TNT,EMS,Fedex,DHL,or as you request.|
|Delivery||7-10 days after confirm all details.|
We are specialized in all kinds of tungsten carbide profiles and dies, cutting tools, mining tools, wear parts and all kinds of non-standard customized tool parts with high performance in the industry.
For details about the below products, please click the More on below pictures:
For details about our company, equipments, inspection and quality, please refer to
Q1 : Are you Factory or trading company ?
We are Factory with 18 years of production experience.
Q2: Where is your factory located ?
We are located in Zhuzhou city, Hunan province where is 4 hour away from Shanghai ,
Q3: Is the price Competitive?
We have our own Factory. Thanks to strong production and distribution system, we promise to offer our customers the most competitive price.
Q4: Are the products High Quality?
Yes. All products will be tested before bulk production, and we will check the physical properties, shape and tolerance for ensuring qualified products before shipping.
Q5: How to place an order?
1. Fill your Order List in our online Inquiry System.
(Also you can directly contact our salesperson by E-mail / Skype / Whats App)
2. We will make a feedback to you ASAP after receive your order list.
Contact Person: Linda