Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Keyword:||High Pressure Griding Roll Carbide Studs||Material:||100% Raw Material|
|Usage:||Iron Ore Crushing||Grade:||RX-15|
|Hardness:||87.0 HRA||T.R.S:||3000 MPa|
|Tolerance:||As Per Your Requirment|
High Pressure Griding Roll Studs Tungsten Carbide Buttons / Cemented Carbide HPGR Studs
Description of high pressure griding roll carbide studs
rolling machine adopting high pressure griding roll carbide studs approved wear resistance of roll surface and enhanced lifetime of roll machine
Technoloty features of cemented carbide studs
1. hemishperical top, protect the high pressure griding roll carbide studs from being destroyed by stress concentration
2. round edges,protect the high pressure griding roll carbide studs being,damaged during production,transportation,installment and using
3. HIP sintering ensure good compactness and high toughness for the products
4. special technology to eliminate the surface stress after surface grinding,and increase the surface hardness at the same time
5. grease used on surface of the products to avoid oxidization
Model available of high pressure griding roll carbide studs
1. for the specific dimensions,please check the standard drawing
2. non-standard products can be designed according to customers' requirements
Our company development history
Zhuzhou MingRi Cemented carbide co.,ltd is located in the tungsten carbide hometown , convenient transportation, from changsha airport just 40 minutes, Wuhan just 1.5 hour, from guangzhou just 2 hours. A favorable peripheral environment for cemented carbide manufacturing provides a natural barrier. Convenient traffic for tomorrow's internationalization laid a wide road.
We specialize in various of tungsten carbide products. Our products are sold to the UK, Europe, Japan, Korea, Taiwan area and Southeast Asia.
We strive for long-term business relationships with all customers, and look forward to being your first choice for your source of carbide.