Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Keyword:||Carbide Heading Die||Material:||100% Raw Material|
|Usage:||Forming Or Stamping Die||Density:||14.4|
|Component:||WC+CO||Tolerance:||As Per Your Requirment|
|Hardness:||88.5 HRA||T.R.S:||2420 MPa|
Screw Header Punches HIP sintering high stress resistance original tungsten carbide
Specification of Original Metal Powders / Nonmetal Powders carbide Stamping Dies Tungsten Carbide Die
1. Size: We have hundreds of moudles available now.Different sizes offered.
2. High wear&corrosion&abrasive resistance.
3. Advanced producing equipment.
4. ISO9001:2008,ISO9001:14001 certificated.
5. YG11 YG15 YG20 YG16C YG18C YG20C YG22C YG25C YG25 grades available.
6. Types: dies for drawing metal wires, rods, tubes, plugs and non-standard dies.
Application of Original Metal Powders / Nonmetal Powders carbide Stamping Dies Tungsten Carbide Die
The tungsten carbide heading dies are used for cold punching and heading of srews and nuts, with high wear resistance and high toughness. Also, it is the ideal material in making non-ferrous metal, ferrous metal and other alloy.
Decription of Original Metal Powders / Nonmetal Powders carbide Stamping Dies Tungsten Carbide Die
Cold heading die area is one of the main applications of tungsten carbide material. Heading dies usually can be divided into punching die and bushing die , used in cold heading, warm heading and hot heading technology situation.
Cold heading is a process technology which make the work piece transformation and the shape close to the finished product to the utmost extent in few processes. It is the milestone of modern mechining and automobile industry.
Why we need cold heading?
Cold heading improves the products'structure.
Why customers choosing us?
1. Zhuzhou ming ri started in 2001, with over 15 years experience in tungsten carbide area, it comes to a leader manufacturer of tungsten carbide in Zhuzhou.
2. We gain over hundreds of moulds for cold heading dies, for this product we get the state-of- art technology in cabide area.
3. Our clients are over the world, including Asia, North and South Amercia and Eupope. Over 60-7% of our products export abroad. Also we get CE, ROHS, UL and ISO certifications.With years of exporting experience, there is no worry about our product and servie.
4. Our technicians are working for tungsten carbide industry for over 30 years. So, for all needs of your products, we get problem solved.
5. We import advanced equipments and have our own R&D.