Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Application:||Cold Heading Die,Cold Forging Die,Nut Forming Dies,Flow Restrictor Etc.||Surface Treatment:||Grinding,Sand-blasting,Polishing|
|Strength:||2800-3200||Key Word:||Cemented Carbide Wire Dies|
Tungsten Carbide wire drawing dies for thin drawing steel with small inside holes
1. Widely used as drawing steel.
2. We can also produce non-standard carbide pellets based on customer request.
3. All carbide pellets are strictly inspected by ultrasonic flaw detector to avoid blowholes or cracks to ensure high quality.
4. Material:100%Virgin material with submicron grain size.
5. High wear resistance,high hardness and impact toughness.
6. Precision grinding and polishing.
1. Strong R&D team. Professional engineers serve for clients, recommend products and grades as per your applications. We also offer after-sale service.
2. Strong Mould R&D team. We support product customization as per specific requirements, ensure high working efficiency with good product quality.
3. Successful cooperation case: We cooperate with clients in domestic and abroad, and get good feedback from them.
|Properties & Applications||Approx Grades in China|
|A||13.5||3000||83.5||Good wear resistance and bending strength. It is often preferrd by nut forming dies and high impact-resistant dies.||—|
|YM11||14.4||2420||88.5||Forming or stamping dies for metal powders and non-metal powders.||YG11|
|YM15||14.0||2500||87.5||It is suitable for drawing steel tubes and rods under high compression ratio, manufactuing upsetting, punching and forging tools under large stress.||YG15|
|YM20||13.5||2800||85.5||It is suitable for manufacturing punching dies for watch parts, leaf spring of musical instruments, battery jars, small sized steel balls, screws, screw caps, etc.||YG20|
|ML32||13.9||2750||85.5||It is suitable for impact-resistantance forging dies.||YG16C|
|ML36||13.7||2800||84.5||It is suitable for impact-resistant forging dies, hot-forging dies and finishing rollers.||YG18C|
|ML40||13.5||2850||83.5||It is suitable for wear resistant or impact resistant dies.||YG20C ZL40.2|
|ML50||13.3||2900||83.0||It is suitable for nut forming dies and high impact-resistantance dies.||YG22C ZL40.5|
|ML60||13.1||2950||82.5||It is suitable for stainless screw dies and semifinishing rollers.||YG25C ZL40B|
|ML80||13.1||3050||83.4||It is suitable for screw cap forming dies with high strength ( highest impact-resistant forging dies).||YG25C GT55|
|Other grades of cemented carbide blanks for cold-forging dies may be offered by customers' requirements|
Including but not limited to the following types.
Range of L